Thursday, August 23, 2007

Curious George at Dragonwings





Curious George Event Photos
Talk about cute photos! You can find the whole collection by clicking here for our public photo page, which allows you to view them in a slide show, order prints, and more. We'll leave them up for a month, so you will have plenty of time to make copies.
Dragonwings will be having an end-of-season clearance sale on Labor Day weekend. The early bird sale on Thursday will only be advertised on our website. Check back here for more details.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Ellen,

    Thanks for hosting such great events for the kids at Dragonwings! We all enjoyed the Curious George event. We had a wonderful summer of reading, thanks to your great recommendations. Loved Summer at Tiffany!
    Sincerely,
    Linda Peterson

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that Summer at Tiffany was a good choice for you. I loved it, too. As soon as I have a chance to read another "grown-up" book, I plan to read Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver. I have enjoyed all of her fiction, but her essays just amaze me. When I read her reflections, I feel like doors are opening in my mind and I am learning from someone who is truly wise.

    I never had a chance to play Set with Erin, but maybe she would like to try the Set games that I put on this website under game challenges.

    I look forward to your next visit.

    Ellen

    ReplyDelete